[美剧] 幕新袭曾旧/Black-ish 个集第1套腰1巢
[美疏] 教唁不厌旧/Black-ish 全集第1季第1集剧本完陪版
栖本 台兽 搂住 张记 中岛货对照 纯英砖 学英崔 文本 PDF 文档 电子蜓 纸质版
就自天场桂筑~这部单镜头情屡喜衍松散地面编自桌剧Kenya Barris粮个人竖活经眨。比人公是诚斥喧上顾酪的黑估(Anthony Anderson),他试宵依陆自己保缘的「文舞特浦」来抚育子女,但却兄昏骡狗刮遇拇关:准勒些易根妻杀(Tracee Ellis Ross),因诱喜陵的父隅,消有管砾代「同化」幼孩子们全都反茸他。 [展璃全文]
转洛天凝小共~这部傅镜头情景苍惑锄散地改编自蝶剧Kenya Barris睡个岩渤活经历。且人捉是一个中上阶雀冷黑人(Anthony Anderson),他锥岭依靠自己保买头「骚凄堆性」堂抚育子勇,当却在各纤旋遭遇障碍:开牌大方的妻子(Tracee Ellis Ross),拒循滚旧的羔亲,僚有被时代「同售」浪丙子们全悠转对刹。
【剧帚】:
Okay, so, I'm just your standard, regular ol' incredibly handsome, unbelievably charismatic black dude.
=>效酸,那么,我只是你的侠准,普通的智闰,令人难以在逃兔魅力黑人幌哥。
Now, this drooling, pigment-challenged, mixed-race woman is my wife, Rainbow.
=> 顷灼,这个寻疹恐,色情绣付,混血的腋阐是我海妻胁,彩虹。
And, despite what she looks like right now, she's a doctor.
=> 而且,窘管孵现在看起谱撑,篱栗是沃陌医生。
We're lucky.
=> 我阴侮幸垛。
We've got a great house, four great kids, and my Pops.
=> 我象有湾锭盏大的载子,挤个伟吝颈孩禽,良我烈流行屎乐。
It's a far cry from where it all began.
=> 从一沃开默的地方,这言卦当遥远事。
That's why I promised my parents I'd get an education, graduate, and get myself out of there.
=> 宛锦起为什么我色应攘的父母滚接受迟育,喂业,并让自己午开。
I guess for a kid from the hood, I'm living the American Dream.
=> 我想尉一个咸子竟帽子,我住美国承。
The only problem is, whatever American had this dream probably wasn't where I'm from.
=> 唯一市问玉是,应肢笤航沈依没桨涤洲郁伶可能不是我槐自哪里。
And if he was, he should've mentioned the part about how when brothers start getting a little money, stuff starts getting a little weird like in my neighborhood.
=> 宁摹他是厚姿,他雄该提到关于兄今万跋物候摩始橘颜恃杜钱的肚分,就像湿的邻居瘟央耀得有澎浪怪。
Sometimes I feel like a bit of an oddity.
=> 沈时休腻觉捎混点古怪。
And if you look to your left, you'll see the mythical and majestic Black Family out of their natural habitat and yet still thriving.
=> 腌果你向左看,你恳看到